Effective From: 30 July 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
- Usernames, passwords, school names email addresses, contact numbers.
- Profile image, avatars and other personal images (if any).
- Full names of users.
(The above information is used to make your profile be ‘more discoverable’ on Li’l Champs)
- All communications between you and the app (including in-app downloads, service requests and emails, security notifications and technical notes).
- All types of content (images, text, game interactions, etc.) provided by the user.
- Social media information (provided you decide to link Li’l Champs with your social media profile(s)).
Important: All the information collected by Li’l Champs are done with your explicit permission. The data gets automatically stored in our secure app database. The information you share will never be sold or rented or made accessible to unauthorized third-parties for commercial purposes. We value your trust.
What Is The Shared Information Used For?
- ‘Remembering’ you on the app, so that you get a personalized experience every time you use Li’l Champs.
- Allowing you to access/edit personal information quickly and securely.
- Developing and testing new features in the app.
- Communicating with you from time to time, via emails/SMS.
- Ensuring seamless and uniformly high Quality of Service (QoS).
- Diagnosing and fixing technological glitches, as and when required.
- Displaying customized content based on your previous preferences & activities (downloads, in-app browsing, searches, etc.).
- Real-time analytics monitoring (visitor count, duration of app usage, demographics).
- Regular feedback and query resolution.
- Automatic updating to the latest version of the app.